Hello world. Though not new to blogging, I am most definitely new to the public blogging scene. So. I'll just dive in head first and introduce myself and my amazing family.
Meet my husband, Bryan (and me, of couse, Kay).
He is the absolute love of my life, my Mr. Jones. I would do anything for this man. We have been inseparable from the day we met. No, seriously. Even on days we've been apart, we cannot quit texting or skyping. We even text on trips to the grocery store, or during every break at work. We can't handle being without contact in one form or another. At first I chalked it up to young love. Then, "We're newlyweds." But now it's neither. And we haven't changed. Maybe there is something wrong with us? Maybe we're just more in love than any other couple has ever been? (Ha.) Maybe. But whatever the reason, I wouldn't change a thing.
At the moment, he works full time at a pharmaceutical company and I stay at home with our two beautiful children, Jean and Alex.
Jean is two and a half. Loves dresses ("tutus"), jewelry, learning, walks, chocolate milk, and Dora the Explorer. Hates potty training, eating, timeouts, bedtime, holding still, and ending any activity that she is doing at the moment.
Alex is seven months. Loves crawling to get what his sister is playing with, standing up on stuff, clapping, being tickled, and cuddling. Hates when I leave the room, teething, and getting dressed.
I know. I know! I am blessed. This is us, and I love my life.