Rent? In which town? Dental school! Four more long, long years. Can I last? I'll never see my husband. Like a single mother who gets to kiss a hot guy before bed each night. Four years in one place; imagine! I'm really thirsty. Don't hop on the couch! Oh shoot, forgot the laundry. We'll definitely need three bedrooms. I get my couches back. I should paint pictures for the kids' walls. Yeah right...with what time? Gotta look up moving trucks and compare the price. Can we find a house that will let us keep our dog? I need to get our health insurance sorted out for when we get there. Crap. forgot to get the car payment in the mail today. Okay, okay, I'll get your juice,I'm sorry. It's nice out today. I should go on a walk with the kids...nevermind. It's almost nap time. I want a nap. But I should do dishes. And laundry. And vacuum. No, Jean, no more tv.Ok. Where should we live? Oh, money. How are we supposed to afford everything? Dang. Poopy diaper. Gross! Ok, what was I just thinking about?
I'm exhausted. Goodnight.